Free Cone Day!

I still have one more post about the major reasons I picked St. Mike's but that will have to wait seeing as today is one of my favorite days of the year. It was free cone day at Ben & Jerry's! All the Ben & Jerry's shops gave out free ice cream from noon to 8:00. This of course is a very popular event so the line was a little long but worth it.
The hour long line
I actually ended up going two times since I had some extra free time today. I went with my friend and fellow blogger Lisa after class. I got Milk and Cookies that time. While we were downtown we found out that the Ben & Jerry's truck was actually at St. Mike's giving out free scoops of the new Greek frozen yogurt. Just one more reason why SMC rocks! Where else does the Ben & Jerry's truck randomly show up on campus with free ice cream?

Lisa wanted a picture with the cow
 I went with Dana, Angelica, and Danika the second time after dinner and tried out the new Chocolate Nougat Crunch. It was pretty good but not as great as some of the other flavors. Luckily the line was not nearly as long this time. Also, the guy from the kettle corn stand was giving away free kettle corn while we waited which was awesome!
Dana, Danika and Angelica
If free ice cream isn't enough, you may be happy to know that tomorrow is free burrito day at the Boloco on Church St! Basically this is the best week ever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Milford Track!

Macklemore and Sam

Firefly Spotlight: Top Five Most Anticipated