Summer Goals

It's hard to believe that I will have been home for one week come tomorrow. Sometimes it feels like I haven't been at SMC for months yet other times it feels like I just got back yesterday. The state of my room defiantly makes it seem like I just got home. I have not unpacked anything yet.
The current state of my room.
This brings me to my list go goals for before I leave for New Zealand. I know that if I don't write them down somewhere they most likely won't happen so here goes:
1. Unpack everything by tomorrow
2. Go to the beach at least twice
3. Have many more bonfires
4. Get as many hours as possible at Market Basket and actually save all the money
5. Go to Six Flags or Canobie Lake
6. Work out at least 3 times a week

Basically just have fun while still making money. If you're a member of the Class of 2016, I suggest  that you make a list of things to do before heading off to college. I know that I never got around to half the things that I wanted to do during my summer before SMC. I think a list would have helped a lot. If you have any question feel free to ask me on Formspring and I'll post the answer on here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Milford Track!

Macklemore and Sam

Firefly Spotlight: Top Five Most Anticipated