Halfway Point

I just finished my last final which means that I am now done with sophomore year and am halfway through college. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. Seniors say that time keeps speeding up which scares me. These past two years have been the best of my life and taking the last final brought about different emotions. I'm happy since I'm done with my religion and economics class but sad since everyone is leaving. I won't see many of my friends again until December due to study abroad. Yet I'm also excited since New Zealand is less than two months away and I'm sure that it will be an incredible adventure.
As I sit here trying to figure out exactly how I feel about this, I figure it would be a good time to look at some photos from my first two years here at SMC.
Florida service trip

PDAY 2012

Art hop freshman year

The fair during orientation

White water kayaking
Dew tour at Killington 
Texas service trip

I can't wait to see what memories will form over the next two years and I hope everyone had a great summer!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Milford Track!

Macklemore and Sam

Firefly Spotlight: Top Five Most Anticipated