Spring is Here!

Just as fall is setting in back home it's starting to get nice(r) down here! I don't have time for a full post since I actually have school work to focus on which feels quite odd. But don't worry my last assignment is due on Friday so after that I should be all set. I just wanted to give everyone an update on how nice it's getting. Yesterday I went on my favorite hike so far. Caroline and I went to Karekare Beach which is about an hour away and took some really narrow trails through all kinds of areas. We started in a forest with tons of birds, then went to marshes that reminded me of the walk through the swamps in Lord of the Rings on the walk to Mordor. Then we ended up walking around some black sand dunes to get to the beach and take the quick way back. This best part is that I was able to do the whole hike in shorts and a t-shirt and even did part of it barefoot.

Less than an hour after we got back I got a knock on my door from the F flat crew telling me to play ultimate frisbee. We ended up playing that in the park until it got dark. We got a pretty good sized group to play. I think it was the first time we were all together during the daytime. We decided that this needs to happen whenever it is nice out from now on.

I can't upload any pictures now since that uses a lot of internet and it's expensive here. But when I get to the library I will be sure to update this post. Yes that's right I tend to write all my blog posts in the library as well as upload photos to Facebook, catch up on TV and download updates for my iPhone. The internet is free there so I figured I might as well use it.

I should probably go back to working on my paper now...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Milford Track!

Macklemore and Sam

Firefly Spotlight: Top Five Most Anticipated