Back at SMC!

Sunday I finally got to move back into SMC. I don't usually like to wake up early but I was totally fine with leaving my house at 9am to start the trip back.  After checking the mail I found out that I was selected to be an O-Leader for the Class of 2017. This means that I will get to come back to campus a week early next semester! It would be an understatement to say that I'm excited about this.

I'm all moved into my suite and am already liking it much more than my housing in New Zealand. It's much better when you already know the people that you will be living with. It also just feels really good being back on campus. The first day of classes went well. We played games to get to know each other for the first half of my Marketing class. My Evolution class was interrupted by a squirrel that ran past the window and caught my professor's eye. Classic Saint Mike's!

This week is going to be a little overwhelming since I have so many meetings and exciting events. In fact I started writing this post Monday and just got back to writing it now since so much has been going on. Last night I went to see All Time Low with Lisa and Bean. Not going to lie I was a little hesitant about going since I haven't listened to them for a couple years but it was really fun and they played most of the songs I was hoping they would play. Speaking of fun, Lisa and I are going to see Fun. at Middlebury tomorrow night. I'm really looking forward to that show since I know all their songs. As if these two concerts were not enough it was announced last night that Macklemore is headlining our spring concert!! I'm really pumped about this since I didn't really like last years concert.

All Time Low (once again sorry for being bad at concert picture taking)
Today is filled with meetings since we have to get back into the swing of things. I'm really looking forward to them though especially since one is for the Dominican Republic trip I'm going on in march and we get to have dinner at our leaders house. This weekend will most likely consist of some skiing and meetings as well as watching the Patriots. Sounds like a good weekend to me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Milford Track!

Macklemore and Sam

Firefly Spotlight: Top Five Most Anticipated