A Whole New Year

2012 sure was a great year for me. Spending almost five months in New Zealand may have had something to do with that... But even before New Zealand it was a good year. I had my best semester grade wise, took some awesome classes, and was able to hang out with everyone before leaving for the other side of the world. I think I've actually grown a lot this past year. I did all my own grocery shopping and cooked all my own meals, traveled all by myself, and I feel like I have a better idea as to what I want to do after graduation (although there are still lots of things to decide about).

This year promises to be a good one. I'm hoping to get an internship this summer so that I can finally start getting some ecology experience outside of the classroom. It's hard to believe how quickly this past year has gone by and I really hope that time slows down a bit. I hope everyone had a great New Year's Eve and have a happy New Year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Milford Track!

Macklemore and Sam

Firefly Spotlight: Top Five Most Anticipated