About Me

Hi! I'm Mike and am a sophomore at Saint Michael's College. I'm a Biology major and Business minor. I'm from the small town of Dunstable, MA which is three hours away from St. Mike's. My time here has been flying by but I'm loving every minute of it!

I'm involved with: Green-Up (the environmental club on campus), LEAP (a retreat put on by Campus Ministry), the Wilderness Program, I'm a tour guide and I co-lead the Outdoor Volunteer Efforts (OVE) portion of MOVE which is our volunteer program on campus.

Things that I enjoy include: skiing, tennis, hiking, kayaking, any comedies, listening to music, the state of Vermont, fall, food (especially chocolate), cooking and going on random adventures. 

I can honestly say that my past two years here at SMC have been the best years of my life. People are always friendly and helpful, there is never a dull moment and I get to enjoy the scenery of Vermont. I hope that my future posts give you some insight as to why I consider Saint Michael's College my home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Milford Track!

Macklemore and Sam

Firefly Spotlight: Top Five Most Anticipated