A Day in the Life at SMC

I was looking through the Class of 2016 Facebook page yesterday and saw that some people were wondering what we do between classes at SMC. So I figured I would post my typical schedule for a few days from last semester.

Mondays
9:00- Wake up and get ready for class
9:50- Go to Animal Behavior
10:50- Head over to Alliot for lunch with friends
11:30- Go back to my room and finish any homework for my next class
12:10- Go to Intro to Business
1:10- Head back to my room and watch an episode of How I Met Your Mother
2:00- Give a tour
3:00- Workout
4:00- Hang out with friends
6:00- Dinner
7:00- Green Up (our environmental club) meeting
8:00- Watch some TV
10:00- Do homework or hang out with friends
Midnight- Bed

Saturdays during ski season
8:00- Wake up and get ready to head to Smuggs thanks to the $30 season pass
4:00- Head back home
5:00- Shower
5:45- Go to Alliot for dinner
6:30- Nap
8:00- Get ready to hang out with friends
2:00- Bed

Saturdays not during ski season
11:00- Wake up
11:30- Brunch
12:15- Go on some outdoor adventure if the weather is nice (ex: hiking, corn maze, walk along the waterfront, go to North Beach)
5:00 Go back home and nap
6:00 Head over to Church St for dinner and walking around
8:30 Go back to campus and get ready for the night
2:00 Bed

Of course I don't do the same thing every day and I don't actually have all this stuff scheduled out but this can give you a good idea of an average day for me. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Milford Track!

Macklemore and Sam

Firefly Spotlight: Top Five Most Anticipated